Monday 23 July 2012

Thank You!

First of all I would like to thank the people of the Baillieston ward for electing me as one of their new SNP Councillors alongside Cllr David Turner. I will work hard on the issues that really matter to you and people in the East End.

I want to be an open, transparent and accountable Councillor. That is why I have decided to set this blog up so that you know what I am doing in my role as a City Councillor and to also allow me to share some of my views on current issues that I feel are important. I hope you enjoy reading my blog.

If you need to contact me here are a few ways you can do so;

Office Tel: 0141 287 4963
Mobile: 07881282636
Email: austin.sheridan@glasgow.gov.uk
Twitter: @ASheridanSNP
Facebook: AustinSheridanSNP

I will start blogging properly shortly. I will also post my advice surgeries on here once they have been sorted. These will start after the School's summer holidays.

Thanks,

Austin

No comments:

Post a Comment